This Policy has been created by the Managing Director of Pentagon Assurance Limited to define our commitment and vision to become the trusted partner for risk management and training services to provide assurance to our clients and their stakeholders.
We intend to grow our business through our Reputation, Knowledge, Expertise and the value we offer through the synergy of our services.
We take pride in the personal attention provided to our clients and our knowledge of risk and project management enables us to deliver an efficient and cost- effective service to minimise the impact of adverse events for our clients.
This policy has been developed to address our internal ethics and statutory requirements with appropriate consideration being given to the context of the organisation and strategic direction of the company.
To support our goals and ambitions the following criteria shall also be adopted by Pentagon Assurance Limited:
- Ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees, visitors and subcontractors.
- Ensure all customers receive prompt and dedicated personal attention.
- Establishing and reviewing objectives as part of the continual improvement effort.
- Ensure the company complies with regulatory, statutory and legislative obligations and requirements.
- Continually improving the Business Management System.
A copy of this Business Policy shall be displayed within the workplace and made available to employees and where applicable Interested Parties.
This Policy shall be reviewed on a regular basis and as a minimum once per annum, if required the Policy shall be amended where necessary to reflect organisational change or improvement.