ISO 27001 Information Security Management standard is designed to help keep information assets secure, maintain the integrity of your data, limit breaches and avoid legal complications.
The certification helps your organisation demonstrate that information security is integrated into your operational practices, it provides a way of keeping company information secure and manageable. The standard also helps to ensure your business complies with several regulations such as The Data Protection Act.
Obtaining UKAS accredited certification will help your business to win and retain a client’s confidence.
The benefits to your business:
- Control of your business data through improved information security management
- Prevent staff related incidents, loss of data and improve business continuity
- Reduces the likelihood of fines and prosecution from information security risks
- Ensures compliance to the Data Protection Act, GDPR and other legislation
- Stand out from competitors
- Customers feel assured their information is secure within your business
Pentagon Assurance can support you from the very start of your ISO journey, our highly qualified team provide guidance and the necessary tools to make sure you succeed in gaining your certification. If you would like us to maintain your system after your certification we can provide a service to ensure this happens.
To discuss your requirements further or for a free no obligation quotation please contact us.