Chas Accreditation Consultants North East
The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) is an authority and trusted advisor on health and safety compliance, however, applying for CHAS accreditation can be a daunting task for many businesses. It can be costly and time consuming with questions about accidents, risk assessments, training and employee inductions and can often seem like too much work to get that contract - we are here to take the anxiety and burden away from you.
How we can help
As accredited Safety Schemes in Procurement auditors we conduct audits of applications on behalf of CHAS. With a vast track record of embedding safety management systems we understand the requirements of applications and support clients in creating their submissions with a track record of 100% approval on first submission.
CHAS require very specific documents that you may not already have in place, we will identify these gaps and provide you with support and guidance in ensuring that you are deemed compliant and remain so in accordance with the accreditation body.
With our help and guidance and for a fixed fee (irrespective of numbers of staff) we will obtain CHAS accreditation for you enabling you to focus on what you do best - running your business.
The benefits of CHAS accreditation to your business:
- It emphasises to your current and potential clients that you are taking health, safety and wellbeing obligations seriously
- Opportunities - the majority of local authorities and many organisations will insist on CHAS registration for any contractor they employ
- Reduces the time process of tendering for new work
- Recognition by other SSIP member schemes
- Improves your companies brand reputation and gives you an advantage over your competitors who may not be accredited
To discuss your requirements further please contact us via email or call on 0191 4813490.